Accredited ITIL® trainer certification program.
- Become an Accredited ITIL® Trainer.
- Earn upwards of $1200 per day for training delivery.
- Gain access to ITIL® Foundation trainer slides and official ITIL exam booking portal
- Knowledge in ITIL® from a trainer's perspective and fundamental principles of adult learning and professional training.
- Learn how to market and organise your training own batches.
Expand you career now
HOW TO BECOME AN ACCREDITED ITIL® TRAINER
Step 1. Attend the 3 day, Accredited ITIL Train the Trainer workshop (Live Online Class)
You must undergo the 3 day(24 hours) online training the trainer workshop by World Learns Here which covers 3 parts, part A and part B and part C, out of which is optional. The training is conducted over weekends and is usually a One on One batch
• How to evaluate the students ITSM knowledge and gather training expectations.
• How to introduce ITIL® to students.
• Explaining concepts in Service Management Principles of service management,Processes,the ITIL® Service lifecycle.
• How to explain the purpose, objectives and value to business of Service Strategy,
• Explain what is a business case
• Service Strategy processes.
• Most common Frequently asked questions by students in Service Strategy
• How to explain the purpose, objectives and value to business of Service Design.
• How to explain the importance of people, processes, products and partners for service management.
• Explain five major aspects of service design. Explain service design package.
• How to explain the Service Design processes.
• Most frequently asked questions by students in SD
• How to explain the purpose, objectives and value to business of Service Transition.
• How to explain configuration item and configuration management systems.
• Explain the ST processes
• FAQs by students in ST
• How to explain the purpose, objectives and value to business of Service Operations
• Explaining SO Processes and Functions
• How to explain the purpose, objectives and value to business of CSI.
• How to explain Key Principles and Models of CSI
• How to prepare students for the certification exam.
• Making the Transition from SME to a Trainer.
• Principles of Adult Learning.
• Be a power presenter
• Dealing with tough training times.
• Digital Marketing for training companies -fundamentals.
• Corporate Sales for training companies -fundamentals.
• How to order exams and the training business ecosystem
Step 2. Submit Trainer Accreditation documentation to the governing body
With the support of our team, you will need to prepare the documentation required to become an Accredited ITIL® Trainer.
A filled up application form.
Train the Trainer course completion certificate from sponsoring ATO(World Learns Here).
A copy of the of your professional experience profile highlighting experience in ITIL®/ITSM and also with regards to training delivery in any subject. All related ITIL® certificates.
Two professional references.
Step 3. Monitor and jointly deliver a live online class (Optional)
Practice makes perfect. Jointly deliver an ITIL® Foundation online class along with our lead trainer in order to get some experience delivering training independently. This Live Online Class is an actual ITIL® Foundation certification training paid for and attended by professionals from across the globe. You can get some real time practice delivering training and also understand some of the frequently asked questions and how to manage a training in general.
Step 4. Start delivering ITIL® training
You are all set to deliver your own ITIL® foundation training using your newly acquired skill and the ITIL® Foundation trainer slides you acquired as part TTT package.
You can either organise your own training or deliver training within your company or on behalf of a training company.
You can also start ordering your ITIL® exams through World Learns Here at the discounted ATO exam prices.
CALENDAR (Contact us for custom dates)
|Confirmed Dates||Day & Time||Course Type||Price|
|September 20th, 21st and 22nd
||Wed-Thu-Fri 10:30 AM – 6:30 PM||Weekday Class||$1999||Know More||Sept 22nd, 23rd and 24th
||Fri-Sat-Sun 10:30 AM – 6:30 PM||Weekend Class||$1999||Know More||October 4th, 5th and 6th
||Wed-Thu-Fri 10:30 AM – 6:30 PM||Weekday Class||$1999||Know More||October 13th, 14th and 15th
||Fri-Sat-Sun 10:30 AM – 6:30 PM||Weekend Class||$1999||Know More||October 18th, 19th and 20th
||Wed-Thu-Fri 10:30 AM – 6:30 PM||Weekday Class||$1999||Know More||October 27th, 28th and 29th
||Fri-Sat-Sun 10:30 AM – 6:30 PM||Weekend Class||$1999||Know More||November 3rd, 4th and 5th
||Fri-Sat-Sun 10:30 AM – 6:30 PM||Weekend Class||$1999||Know More||November 22nd, 23rd and 24th
||Wed-Thu-Fri 10:30 AM – 6:30 PM||Weekday Class||$1999||Know More||December 1st, 2nd and 3rd
||Fri-Sat-Sun 10:30 AM – 6:30 PM||Weekend Class||$1999||Know More||December 6th, 7th and 8th
||Wed-Thu-Fri 10:30 AM – 6:30 PM||Weekday Class||$1999||Know More||December 15th, 16th and 17th
||Fri-Sat-Sun 10:30 AM – 6:30 PM||Weekend Class||$1999||Know More|
Our Expert Trainers
Karl has close to 20 years of experience in the field of IT risk, governance and management. He is an Expert trainer in ITIL, PRINCE2, PMP, Agile and ISO 20000. Karl is also a ISO 27001 Lead Auditor and a ISACA Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA).
Suresh Manoharan is an ITIL expert trainer with 15+ years of ITSM experience. In the last 6 years Suresh has trained over 2000 professionals in ITIL.
John Paul is a corporate trainer with 14+ years of experience in IT Service management and project management. He is a certified ITIL expert, a PRINCE2 Practitioner and COBIT5 Trainer. John has trained over 3500 professionals in various professional certifications.
A:Attend the TTT session (Part A and Part B mandatory)
ITIL® Expert OR ITIL® Foundation + Any 3 Intermediate modules certified
Minimum of three years of practical experience related to ITIL®/ITSM
At Least 10 days experience in delivering training(Any)
A:The content in the training slides have been accredited after undergoing an indepth audit by the governing body, so you will not be able to change the technical content. However you can make any changes related to the appearance, adding your profile etc.
A:Our Lead Trainers all have over 10 years of experience in training delivery and have each trained over 2500 professionals in ITIL and other frameworks over the years.
A:You are free to leverage on your accreditation and our training material and deliver training anywhere you can.
You can freelance with training companies, deliver training within your organisation to you colleagues or team, you can even market and organise your own batches and start your own training company.
A:Apart from the 3 day online training, you get an accredited ITIL® trainer certification from the ITIL® governing body, meaning you can start delivering training independently in ITIL® either for a training company, within your own organisation or also organise a training completely by yourself.
You also get your copy of the ITIL® Foundation training slides in order to run your own ITIL® Foundation training.
You will also able to start booking ITIL® Foundation exams for your participants at the discounted ATO pricing.(Around 15%)
A:The accreditation is valid as long as there aren’t any changes in the ITIL® scheme.
A:You are welcome to join number of future ITIL® TTT programs as you wish. In order for you to gain confidence, we are also offering you an opportunity to jointly deliver an actual ITIL® course along with our lead trainer
A: If you have any questions or need more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +44 20 3769 9096.